- NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE, SPARE PARTS NOT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE TO ORDER CONTACT US DIRECTLY
The Peugeot Sport range gets stronger with the arrival of the Peugeot 208 RALLY 4!
This is the successor to the current Peugeot 208 R2: a best seller and a global benchmark when it comes to two-wheel driver rally cars, a category that was recently renamed 'Rally 4' by the FIA.
PEUGEOT SPORT has employed all its know-how to reinforce its offering in this category, providing an unparalleled driving experience and unprecedented performance in the class with the arrival of the brand-new PEUGEOT 208 RALLY 4. This is a totally new car that PEUGEOT SPORT’s engineers and mechanics have been actively working on since the start of summer 2018. Developed using the new PEUGEOT 208 road car as a base, the 208 RALLY 4 has made the most of all the technical and aesthetic evolutions showcased in the road car.
The new PEUGEOT 208 RALLY 4 is equipped with a fresh three-cylinder turbocharged 1.2-litre engine that uses the latest PureTech technology. It’s a particularly powerful base engine in the road car, which has been adapted for competition use by the engineers from PEUGEOT SPORT to put out 208 horsepower, with a bigger turbo, Magneti Marelli engine management system and SADEV 5 speed sequential gearbox. All this is housed within the new CMP platform used by all B segment cars from the PSA Group, which offers reduced weight and better vehicle dynamics for improved sporting performance.
Peugeot Sport 208 Rally 4 Engine
- Type; EB2 Turbo
- Three cylinders, turbocharged, 1,199cc
- Bore x Stroke; 75x90.48mm
- Maximum power; 208hp at 5,450rpm
- Maximum torque: 290Nm at 3,000rpm
- Distribution; Double overhead camshafts driven by pinion, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel feed; Direct injection controlled by Magneti Marelli unit
BRAKES & SUSPENSION
Peugeot Sport 208 Rally 4 Brakes and Suspension
- Front Brakes; Ventilated discs (tarmac 330mm / gravel 283mm) / 4 piston calipers
- Rear Brakes; 290mm / 2 piston calipers
- Handbrake; Hydraulic control
- Type; McPherson
- Shock absorbers: Ohlins 3 way adjustable (low and high speed compression, rebound)
PRICING - NOT INCLUDING VALUE-ADDED TAX
- Peugeot 208 Rally 4 asphalt or gravel specification €69.000
- Gravel or asphalt kit €8.990
- Set-up kit (asphalt or gravel) €3.490; includes set of springs, front and rear antiroll bars, 12 wheels, set of ballast bars
- Equipment kit €3.990; including helmet net, intercom, tripmaster, co-driver's footrest, light pod, jack system, mounting and strap for second spare wheel
- Date acquisition €270
- Estimated running costs per kilometre (excluding fluids) €11,73